Development Journal 3: TheOne
Here, I would like to present my experience making my first mobile application and also my first compagny : TheOne.
What is the TheOne project ?
TheOne is a mobile application (Ios and android), more specificaly : a dating app. It can be considered as as a slow lazy unique dating app.
You may think reading this : "What does that mean ?"
It just means :
- Lazy : User don't need to swipe or do anything special to find a partner (appart being nice and charming of course)
- Slow : User meet just one people every day (may be less)
- Unique : User can't stay in touch or look at the profil of just one person. It can't look at profil as they were product in a supermarket.
Okay, are you reading to work on this beautiful project ?
If you're still reading this, i can already consider you as a true supporter of the project. The application is still a long way from being ready to land on the play store or the apple store. To achieve this goal, there is this list of things to do in the development point of view :
- the profil view (front-end)
- the heart view (front-end)
- the messagerie view (front-end)
- the welcome screen (front-end)
- Setting up the database or datalake (back-end)
- Localisation functionnality (back-end)
- Facebook integration for inscription (back-end)
- Handling mail (back-end)
good luke, may the force be with you.